[NEohioPAL] Paid Gig !

andrew schofield andyschofield at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 19:26:39 PDT 2010

----Forwarded Message----
From: andyschofield at yahoo.com
To: clevelandfilmmaking at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed Aug 4th, 2010 9:54 PM EDT
Subject: [clevelandfilmmaking] Paid Gig !

Hello everyone. Just to let everyone know. We are looking for a production assistant for next week. Probably start on Tuesday - Saturday and wrap on Sunday. It is for a tv show currently airing. Worlds Strictest Parents. It will be shooting in Findlay Ohio. Close to Toledo. It is a flat rate of $125. for 12 hours. There is no housing or per diem. Preferably someone close to Findlay.

I need resumes e mailed to me anyone that may be interested asap, with a contact number and email in the body of the email.

Basically, it will be set up of lighting perhaps some runs for lunch or Fed Ex. help with crafty.
I look forward to your response !

Thank you !

Kindly, Andy Schofield