[NEohioPAL] Submission - NEOhioPal - The Keller Brothers Concert - August 13, 2010 1:30 p.m.

kodron at oh.rr.com kodron at oh.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 17:38:11 PDT 2010

Dear Sirs:

Could you please include this announcement in NEOhiopal?  We are members and receive NEOhiopal E-mails at our Kodron Productions E-mail address.

SUBMISSION

The Keller Brothers Concert will be held at the Cuyahoga County Fair, Berea, Ohio, Friday, August 13, 2010 at 1:30 p.m.  The Keller Brothers, composed of George (Tenor), Peter (Bass) and John (Tenor) Keller, will sing a wide range of selections from opera and classical music to rhythm and blues, pop and showtunes.  Come hear why The Keller Brothers have been called one of the finest dramatic vocal ensembles in Northeast Ohio!

For additional information, please call (440) 309-4017 or visit The Keller Brothers' website at:  http://www.thekellerbrothers.com/.

If you have any questions regarding this submission, please contact us at (440) 309-4017 or reply to this message at kodron at oh.rr.com.

Thank you!

Ann B. Keller