[NEohioPAL] Musicians Wanted For New Eclectic Cover Band Project!

BGDC Productions mgmr1980 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 08:47:18 PDT 2010

Female vocalist and bassist seek versatile and reliable musicians who have the ability to think "outside the box"! Will begin holding auditions this month in search of the following: Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Drums and Keyboard.Some backing vocal ability is also preferred. Previous musical background in theatre would be a plus, but not a requirement. All musicians regardless of age, race, sexual orientation, size or gender are encouraged to try out! All skill levels will be considered. However, candidates must be comfortable with covering (and re-interpreting) many styles of song, both popular and obscure, classic and current. More importantly, you should be willing to create, entertain and have fun!  As a diverse band with no "musical boundaries", our genres will include: Pop, Rock, Disco/Dance, Jazz/Blues, Funk, Soul, Musical Theatre and more (even a few originals). Looking to play out a maximum of 1-2 times a month at some of the more unique music venues in the area versus the typically confining "bar band circuit". (Although we are seriously committed to the project, it will serve as more of a creative outlet rather than a primary source of income). We are an easy-going, but very professional lot. We have a spacious rehearsal space and practice Saturdays on the East Side. For more info (set list, directions, etc.) or to schedule a tryout, please contact Genine at: mgmr1980 at hotmail.com Thanks!