[NEohioPAL] LCCC Theatre Auditions "The Skin of Our Teeth"

Jeremy Benjamin jbenjami at lorainccc.edu
Sun Aug 8 06:32:35 PDT 2010

LCCC Theatre announces auditions for Thornton Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize
winning The Skin of our Teeth.  Auditions are open to all: students,
faculty, staff and the community.  All roles are open! The play is being
directed by Dave Cotton from Workshop Players.

Audition dates are: 7:00 p.m., Monday & Tuesday, August 30 & 31.  Call
backs will be Wednesday, September 1 (if needed).  Auditions will take
place in the Stocker Arts Center Studio Theatre SC144.

Performance dates are:   7:30 p.m., October 28, 29 and 30*
*There will be a 2:00 p.m. matinee and evening performance on the 30th.

If you have questions about auditions or the show please visit
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Arts+and+Humanities+Divisio
n+Performances/Skin+Auditions.htm and/or contact Director Dave Cotton at
deltachaz at oh.rr.com or Interim Director of Theatre Jeremy Benjamin at
jbenjami at lorainccc.edu or 440-366-7120.

Jeremy K. Benjamin
Production Manager/Technical Director/Designer
Lorain County Community College
1005 N. Abbe Rd.
Elyria,  OH  44035
(440) 366-7120