[NEohioPAL] Musicians Needed To Help Complete The Keller Brothers CD

kodron at oh.rr.com kodron at oh.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 12:06:45 PDT 2010

Musicians needed to help us complete our first CD
We are looking for Musicians to help us finish our first CD! The music is mostly Classical/Opera but it will have a few original
music pieces on it.  Needed are Violin, Cello, French Horn, Percussion, Flute and trumpet.
 All participating musicians will receive a free copy of the CD and also your name will be added to the credits of the CD!
Additional compensation can be discussed by contacting us at E-mail  thekellerbrothers2010 at yahoo.com or by calling us at
(440) 309-4017 thank you for your time Kerry and Ann Keller/The Keller Brothers

Visit The Keller Brothers Website at  http://www.thekellerbrothers.com