[NEohioPAL] Hiring Musical Director for School of the Arts Theater program

Brad Wyner bwyner at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 9 12:51:12 PDT 2010

A personal message:  I did this job for the past five years, and it is a blast.  You can send me questions about the gig, or contact Scott directly.
thanks,
Brad Wyner

Job Posting.  For part-time position as Music Director for Cleveland School of the Arts Theater Arts Program.  Will work typically 2 days a week, some partial days, for approximately 5 months during the school year during the school day.  Responsibilities include: Introducing students, grades 6-12, to the fundamentals of musical theater; teaching the music and coaching students to sing, preparing students for public performance, either accompanying  students in the performances or preparing a CD recording that provides instrumental accompaniment.  Requirements:  Experience teaching music/singing to youth, urban youth in particular; must play piano; ability to work closely with choreographer.  Pay commiserate with experience. Please contact:  Scott Miller, Director, Cleveland School of the Arts Theater Arts Program.  Email:  drscottgmiller at ameritech.net.