[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit Season auditions this -TUES. & WED.

MaryJo Alexander mjalexthac at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 11:04:22 PDT 2010

Actors' Summit Theater
announces

OPEN AUDITIONS for the 2010 -- 2011 SEASON

Dates:  Tuesday, August 17 & Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Times:  6 PM - 9 PM.

Location:  Actors' Summit at Greystone Hall, 103 South High Street, Sixth Floor, Akron, OH  44308.
 Free parking available in the lot directly outside the building.

Actors' Summit is a non-profit professional theater located in downtown Akron, Ohio.
 We will be presenting a six show season including two musicals, a holiday show, a classic French farce, and two contemporary comedies.

Auditions are open to Equity and non-Equity professionals.
You must be at least 18 years old to audition.

All performers at Actors' Summit are compensated.
 Non-Equity performers are paid on a per performance basis.

Actors' Summit is committed to Non-Traditional Casting.
 Except in cases where race, gender, age, or disability is essential to the play, all roles will be cast on the basis of talent.

Please request a time slot via email at   info at actorssummit.org.
You will receive an email confirmation of your date and time.

Please prepare two comic monologues.
Bring with you three copies of your headshot and resume stapled together.

An accompanist will be available on Tuesday evening.
You are welcome to bring pre-recorded accompaniment.  Please bring your own cd player.

Each auditioner will have three minutes for their presentation.
 We suggest doing two contemporary comedic monologues and/or a monologue and song.

Please do not call the theater.
  If you have questions, please email them to the above address.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you at the theater.

MaryJo Alexander
CoArtistic Director , Actors' Summit Theater
www.actorssummit.org
new phone --330-374-7568

NEW ADDRESS:
Greystone Halll --6th floor
103 S. High St   Akron Oh 44308
located:
Across from the John S. Knight Center
Diagonal to the Main Branch of the Akron Library
Down the street from the Akron Art Museum