[NEohioPAL] Women Singers on the West Side Take Notice - auditions!

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:05:23 PDT 2010

Ladies!

Vocal slots have just become open for Steppin' Out, Northeast Ohio's Premier
Female Show Choir!

Auditions will begin in September for these positions:

Soprano I
Alto I
Alto II

All interested ladies may call Mrs. Carol Silvay for an appointment time at
216-251-9596.

Steppin' Out services Northeast Ohio by singing and dancing for all types of
events.  Each May, we perform a musical revue which benefits the Rocky River
Senior Center.  We take excerpts from this May show and perform mini shows
for nursing homes, meeting entertainment and civic events.  All of these
choral positions are voluntary positions.  Mrs. Silvay will be happy to
answer any other questions you may have.  You may also visit our meager
website at www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org to see photos of our previous
shows.

Best of Luck!

Vicki Fritzman