[NEohioPAL] Got Gilligan?

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Wed Aug 11 05:43:06 PDT 2010

Do you have your tickets yet for GILLIGAN'S ISLAND : THE MUSICAL ?

It's this year's annual benefit production for the AIDS Taskforce of
Greater Cleveland and the Community AIDS Network -- and you won't want to
miss it!

This show has it all!   We've got:

an improbable plot with hiliarious hi-jinx -- the book is by Sherwood
Schwartz and Lloyd J. Schwartz, so this is the real deal, not someone
else's adaptation of "Gilligan"!
catchy tunes by Hope Juber and Laurence Juber  -- this guy played with
Paul McCartney in Wings; he's no slouch!
a first-rate band to play those catchy tunes -- it's Gregory Cross, Tim
Keo, Karen Langenwalter and Phil Miller, led by our musical director, the
lovely and talented Butch Marshall!
laughs a-plenty!
direction by Curt Arnold and choreography by Ali Butler -- the team
responsible for the benefit productions you've enjoyed in past years!
raffle prizes!
an all-star cast playing the characters you know and love!  That's right,
it's
        Gilligan  (Nick Koesters*)
        The Skipper, too (Kevin Joseph Kelly)
        The Millionaire (Greg Violand *)
        And His Wife  (Maryann Nagel*)
        The Movie Star (Tricia Bestic*)
        The Professor (Brian Bowers)
        And Mary Ann (Eileen Burns)
        plus an Alien who dropped in from outer space (Patrick Ciamacco)
-- and why not?

But most importantly, we've got the chance to help support these two
agencies!  We've come a long way in the fight against HIV, but the work is
far from over, so they need our help -- and what better way to do it than
by spending an evening at the theatre?

So, make sure you've got your tickets!  Call today!

        For tickets to the August 23 show at Weathervane Playhouse, call
330-836-2626 !

        For tickets to the August 30 show at Cassidy Theatre, call
216-621-0766, extension 255 !

* as always, appearing with the permission of Actors' Equity through the
Theatre Authority!

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public
</pre>

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

<pre>

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the