[NEohioPAL] Classical/Musical Theatre Vocal Instruction available in Cleveland Area

Abigail Allwein abigailallwein at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:52:19 PDT 2010

I am a professional Actor who has recently moved from Chicago to the
Cleveland area. I have a degree in Musical Theatre and Voice from Huntington
University, and have experience performing in Musical Theatre, as well as
Opera. I currently have openings in my studio for new students. Please
contact me if you are interested in pursuing training with me. I am open to
teaching anyone and everyone. Beginners all the way up to very advanced are
welcome.

Best,

Abigail Allwein

(260) 609-8896