[NEohioPAL] 48HFP Awards Ceremony/Wrap Party TONIGHT!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 05:52:56 PDT 2010

Come find out who won this year's 48HFP! Join us for our Wrap Party/Awards Ceremony tonight at Anatomy Nightclub from 7-10 pm. This will be a great event to wrap out another great year of 48HFP.
All award winning films will be presented with their certificates. The Best 48 Hour Film of Cleveland will win a certificate, trophy, $500 cash prize courtesy of Hughies Audio Visual, web distribution of their film courtesy of Nehst Studios, a chance for the team leader to attend Nehst's Filmmaker's Bootcamp in October, a graphic design package courtesy of Chris Singleton at My Liquid Studio, and their film will automatically move on to the international Filmapalooza competition. This year's Filmapalooza will take place in sunny Florida at the Miami International Film Festival!
Don't miss out on the fun! Light refreshments and cash bar--Anatomy is 21 and over, please. Trendy casual attire. Anatomy is located at 1299 W 9th St, Cleveland OH 44113.
Brian Bowers48 Hour Film ProjectCleveland Producer/Assistant Director of Operationshttp://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland