[NEohioPAL] Audition for the upcoming feature film Dance Machine!

Kevin Michael Walsh kevinmichaelwalsh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 09:44:17 PDT 2010

Hello,

Audition for the upcoming feature film Dance Machine!    "DanceMachine!" is
being produced by Mark R. Harris whose credits, to name a few, include
"Crash", "The Black Donnellys," and "Gods and Monsters."  Mr. Harris has
developed a reputation for being a Hollywood innovator and has decided that
instead of having the talent come to Hollywood, he wants Hollywood to come
to the talent. "Not only will everyone have a fair and equal opportunity to
showcase their talents and possibly land a role in DanceMachine!," says
Mark, "but also show the rest of the entertainment community what they can
do."

Casting for "DanceMachine!" is open for all acting, singing and dancing
roles as well as choreographers, artists and musicians.  We are casting all
parts at idancemachine.com for the film from leading roles to extras.
Actors Primary Cast - teenagers. General cast - all ages.  Breakdown &
Actors sides may be found here
http://idancemachine.com/DANCEMACHINE!_Breakdown<http://idancemachine.com/DANCEMACHINE%21_Breakdown>
We are looking for: Dancers & Choreographers All types, all styles.
Includes Dance Machine arcade dancers.  Musicians All types, all styles of
music. Performers, Composers, Groups/Bands.   Artists All types, all styles
of art. Anime, 3-D, Animation, Pop & Modern Art. Auditions may be submitted
via the "DanceMachine!" web site, iDanceMachine.com.

Best,

Kevin Michael Walsh