[NEohioPAL] Plumber/Handyman recommendation

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 08:33:47 PDT 2010

I recently purchased a house in Lorain (west side, near Lakeside Park) that needs some plumbing and other work done to it. Immediate needs include bathtub/shower tearout & installation, fix associated plumbing, and replacing the copper lines (which were stolen) from the toilet, bathtub, and kitchen (to the hot water tank) with plastic or PEX. There are other odds and ends things that need to be done in the house, so my preference would be to find a handyman that can do all sorts of work--if that's not possible then just a plumber will do. Any recommendations? I'd prefer to use someone that has some references on here. I can set up a time with them to look at the house for a quote. Thanks!
Brian Bowers