[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit Theater NEW address and Phone number

MaryJo Alexander mjalexthac at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 11:45:17 PDT 2010

Actors' Summit Theater
is pleased to announce
 our new address and phone number!

NEW ADDRESS:
Greystone Hall , 6th floor
103 S. High Street
Akron, Ohio 44308

 NEW PHONE:  330-374-7568
www.actorssummit.org

To find us:
We are now located inside Greystone Hall, 6th floor
Across from the John S. Knight Center
Diagonal to the Main Branch of the Akron Public Library
Down the street from the Akron Art Museum

Neil: thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
MaryJo: alexanderm at actorssummit.org

To volunteer to help us unpack boxes, please call the theater phone number listed above.

Our season will begin with a preview performance on Thursday, October 14, 2010
and our opening night in downtown Akron will be Friday, October 15, 2010

MaryJo Alexander
CoArtistic Director , Actors' Summit Theater
www.actorssummit.org
new phone --330-374-7568

NEW ADDRESS:
Greystone Halll --6th floor
103 S. High St   Akron Oh 44308
located:
Across from the John S. Knight Center
Diagonal to the Main Branch of the Akron Library
Down the street from the Akron Art Museum

to view the theater before our rennovations
go to : www.greystonehall.org
click on Greystone Theater

103 S. High St   Akron Oh 44308
located: