[NEohioPAL] Fw: 2nd April Summer Celebration!

Alan Dawson bklynkid at neo.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 08:41:24 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: 2nd April Galerie & Studios
To: Todd Brennis
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:36 AM
Subject: 2nd April Summer Celebration!

      2nd April Summer Celebration!

      FRIDAY, AUGUST 20th

      6-9pm

       We have reason(s) to celebrate!

      Four NEW studios have been added to the first floor!

      Also, new artists have joined the 2nd April Family!

      Pair Of Parrotts, Bob Yost, Judi Krew and Rosemary Hayne!

      We also have another reason to celebrate, a few members of the family have found NEW homes within the gallery! Michele Waalkes and Lynn Digby have moved to the First Floor along with Dana Muntean and Cindy Schott. Bad Girl Margie Kinsley has moved to the Loft Space on the 2nd Floor and Sarah Shumaker and Terri Howard have moved in with Sue Steiner!!

      Have I said too much? Probably. So, to wrap this up, join some new and old friends for a wonderful celebration on a beautiful summer night!   The coffee bar will be open with special summer treats as well as LIVE music by Mary Pusatari and Kevin Vinci......
      INCREDIBLE artwork by INCREDIBLE local artists!

      2nd April galerie & Studios
      324 Cleveland Ave. NW
      Canton, Ohio 44702
      330-451-0924