[NEohioPAL] Beautiful Garden urgently needs Female 18-24, Older Male for feature film roles!

Jessica Fleming eykira28 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 12:14:32 PDT 2010

Off the Grid Motion Pictures is seeking two more actors for its upcoming film Beautiful Garden, which begins shooting next week, August 24, and continues through September 12.
We are in urgent need of a young woman, late teens to early twenties to play the role of Kat.
We are also in need of an older man, someone who can play 70s or 80s, but who is in good physical health.  This role is non-speaking, but pivotal!
Please send headshots and resumes to jessica at offthegridmotionpictures.com.
Thanks to all who replied to my call for the last role!
Jessica A. FlemingUnit Production ManagerBeautiful GardenOff the Grid Motion Pictures