[NEohioPAL] Seeking mature fruit-bearing plants for feature film roles... really!

Jessica Fleming eykira28 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 12:42:31 PDT 2010

Off the Grid Motion Pictures is in need of a few mature, fruit bearing plants to dress the set of our upcoming project Beautiful Garden!

If you planted too many tomatoes this year, and you're sick of marinara sauce, we'll take your plants off your hands!

Are your cucumbers too small to enter in your county fair? Now they have a chance to be a part of something bigger!

Peppers aren't so tasty? Maybe they're destined to be stars!

Please email jessica at offthegridmotionpictures.com

Thank you! The soil and I look forward to hearing from you...