[NEohioPAL] Professional Clown needed as guest speaker - Paid!

Molly Sawyer drama_queen1281 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 20:30:24 PDT 2010

I am looking for a performer in the area who has studied clowning and would be willing to come speak to my high school drama students, as well as show them a few tricks of the trade, on September 21.  This would only be about 1 to 1.5 hours long (2:20 - 3:30) at Nordonia High School in Macedonia.  I would be able to pay you for your time.  If you are interested, please contact Molly at (216) 401-3604 or email me at Molly.Sawyer at nordoniaschools.org
Thank you

~Molly Sawyer