[NEohioPAL] You can now pick TOPICS on NEohioPAL - This allows you to filter out unwanted postings. Instructions here...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 07:17:25 PDT 2010

Hi Everybody,

One of the features of the new system is that you can now select only the
topics you want to hear about.  This is only available for "one at a time"
posting, not "digest."

You can select your topics by going to this page and logging in with your
email address to get into your account - you will find this at the bottom:
log in you will find the topics in the "settings."

Be sure to answer the question right below the topic selection box as well -
this one allows for you to receive messages that aren't covered by one of
the topics.  Be very careful about your selections as you may inadvertently
screen out messages that may be important to you.

I have listed a handful of choices with keywords.  If you have suggestions
for other topics/keywords, or additional keywords for the topics already
listed, please feel free to send me your suggestions.

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com