[NEohioPAL] Looking for Classical/Opera Singers!

kodron at oh.rr.com kodron at oh.rr.com
Sun Aug 22 07:00:29 PDT 2010

Hello, THE TRAVELING OPERA TROUPE is looking for Singers
We are  working on putting together a  Musical group of Singers who specialize in Opera and Classical Music.  During the time period from 1825-1910 Opera Troupes flourished  and traveled from town to town bringing the worlds most beautiful music of their day to millions of receptive fans! Today however you have to drive to the nearest Opera House to enjoy the Classic sights and sounds of Classical music and Opera, We are beginning to put together a Opera Music Troupe in Northern Ohio that will travel around and give Concerts to Special Events, Schools and other Venues. We are looking for local talent to join us in this musical quest! My three sons are called The Keller Brothers and they will help The Traveling Opera Troupe as best as they can. Children today are exposed to music that often is in poor taste and degrading! Lets give them an opportunity to hear music that has stood the test of time and entertained countless millions over the Centuries!

If you are interested in turning back the clock and want to join us in bringing back The Traveling Opera Troupe please E-mail us at kodron at oh.rr.com or thetravelingoperatroupe at yahoo.com or call us at (440) 309-4017

Thank you for your time!
Kerry Keller
Manager/Organizer