[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Theater Venue/Company Guide 2010 (updated)

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 12:26:41 PDT 2010

UPDATED CLEVELAND THEATER VENUE/COMPANY GUIDE 2010
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner

Northeastern Ohio is a mecca for both community and professional theater. This
is an alphabetical list of DOZENS of performance venues**/ theater companies in
our area. There’s something for everybody, whether you’re a patron or a
performer!

for list
CLICK HERE

-Kate
If you have a performing arts related story that you think would be of interest
to our readers, or if you are a director or designer who’d like to share your
talents in a profile piece, contact Kate Miller at KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com.

REMEMBER- keep up to date on local Cleveland performing arts related events,
places and people by SUBSCRIBING to this online column!

Now go out and support your fellow Cleveland performing arts venues and people!
Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com
Examiner Site-