[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater Announces ANNIE Auditions -- also seeking teachers

theatremessages theatremessages at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 14:10:52 PDT 2010

Beachwood Community Theatre
2700 Richmond Rd. Phone: 216-595-3734
Email:  Jill.koslen-freireich at beachwoodohio.com

For Immediate Release
                  8-16-10

“ANNIE” Auditions to be held at Beachwood Community Theatre

Beachwood, Ohio . . .   Beachwood Community Theatre is excited to

announce auditions for "ANNIE".

Adults & Students grades 3 - 12 are invited to audition at the

Beachwood Middle School auditorium.

Students grades 3 - 5 may audition on Mon. Sept. 13 at 7:00 pm

Students Grades 5 - 12 may audition on Tues. Sept. 14 at 7:00 pm

Adults are invited to audition on Wed. Sept. 15
Performances will be held on Fri Dec. 3,  4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 18, 19
(Roles of Warbucks & Hannigan are cast)

Please prepare a song & choose one of our monologues to audition with.

Monologues are available as of aug. 24th at the Beachwood Recreation
Office or on our website
www.beachwoodohio.com

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734

Beachwood Community Theater seeks instructors:

We are currently in need of instructors for our Mini-Drama Camp.
This program meets for 6 weeks on Saturdays from 1 - 2:45 pm beginning
on Saturday Oct. 2, 2010.

 A vocal performance instructor is needed to teach 3 half an hour
workshops each Saturday introducing students to songs that can be used
for auditioning.  This person must play piano well & have vocal
performance experience.

We are also seeking an Acting for film instructor.  Applicants must
have experience acting for the camera & know how to operate a video
camera.

Both positions are paid.

For an appointment/interview contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734

                                           # # #