[NEohioPAL] Braedy Photography new Avon Lake studio!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 07:56:01 PDT 2010

Braedy Photography (http://www.braedyphoto.com) is pleased to announce the grand opening of its new location in Avon Lake! Our new studio is located in Artstown Plaza, 33489 Lake Rd., Avon Lake 44012. It's a beautiful location just down the street from Lake Erie, beautiful parks, and the quaint Avon Lake setting.
Braedy Photography is a full-service digital photography and media studio, but we specialize in headshots and portfolios for models and actors. Check out our new website at http://www.braedyphoto.com for samples and rate information. Need great photography for your company or small business? We also offer commercial photography services. Let Braedy Photography handle your digital media needs, from concept to production to the final edits.
Hey Seniors! Have you shot your senior portraits yet? Want something better than the same old boring shots your friends are getting? Contact us to book your custom senior portrait session. We offer a full line of print products designed to make your senior photo experience as unforgettable as your senior year!
For more information, visit our website at http://www.braedyphoto.com or call us at (216) 373-0653. Braedy Photography--go where the models go!
Brian BowersBraedy Photographywww.braedyphoto.com(216) 373-0653
Facebook  Twitter  Flickr  Linkedin  Wordpress  Youtube