[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema Open House August 28th

AlexP Michaels prelude2cinemaca at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 12:29:58 PDT 2010

Prelude2Cinema is holding  an open house and audition for its movie projects
Saturday August 28th from 12pm to 4pm. If you wish to attend, please e-mail
Studio Chief Alex P. Michaels at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

Prelude2Cinema is located in the business incubator Goldstein, Caldwell &
Associates at 10550 Carnegie Ave. Cleveland, OH, 44106. It is the former home of
Brunswick Florist. The Brunswick Florist sign is still on the building.

You should have something prepared but we will also have sides.

For more info on Prelude2Cinema, sign up for our free newsletter and visit
www.prelude2cinema.com