[NEohioPAL] WWII program on Sept 17

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sat Aug 28 08:52:01 PDT 2010

Commemorate the 65th anniversary of the end of World War II with this
presentation of ORDINARY PEOPLE IN EXTRAORDINARY TIMES: STORIES OF
W.W.II on Friday, September 17 at 2p.m. at Pleasant Lake Villa; 7260
Ridge Rd.; Parma, 44129. Find out what happened when Margaret
Bourke-White's ship went down off the African coast. Relive a battle in
the Pacific with Rodger Young. These and other stories will bring to
life the events from these Extraordinary Times. The program is FREE and
open to the public. For more information contact Pleasant Lake Villa at
440-842-2273.

To arrange for a performance this or any of our programs for your group,
simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of our events, visit our website at
http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html (If you haven't
visited our website for awhile, check it out – we have a number of new
features including an easier way to find our videos and PowerPoint
presentations and a new "Comments" page.)

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply reply to this e-mail with
your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises