[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth's Altar Boyz Matthew is cast ...

rick fortney rafortney at oh.rr.com
Sat Aug 28 16:22:02 PDT 2010

My thanks to all who have called regarding the role of Matthew for our
upcoming musical, Altar Boyz.  The role has been cast.

Please keep us in mind for other audition opportunities throughout the year,
including Little Shop of Horror auditions tomorrow afternoon and evening,
Sunday, 8/29!

We are looking forward to a FANTASTIC production of Altar Boyz, opening
September 17th - hope to see you at the theatre!

Richard A. Fortney

LCMP Cultural Arts Manager

TrueNorth Cultural Arts, Artistic Director

TrueNorth at French Creek

4530 Colorado Avenue

Sheffield Village, Ohio  44054

440.949.5200, ext.22