[NEohioPAL] dance classes begin Sept 7

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 07:29:43 PDT 2010

Fall into dance with Cleveland City Dance

We still have some classes available for the fall semester for Ballet, Musical Theater, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Lyrical, and Hip Hop for the 15-week semester.  Bring in this ad for $20 off when registering for the full semester.

We will be holding auditions on Saturday, September 18 for our “The Nutcracker” & “Winter Wonderland” performances held December 4 & 5.

Visit our website, www.clevelandcitydance.com for the fall schedule.  Download a registration form and mail in a deposit to reserve your class of choice.  We do limit class sizes.  You may also call 216-295-2222.
Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com