[NEohioPAL] Join Show Business: Prelude2Cinema seeking business partners

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Aug 29 10:45:14 PDT 2010

Prelude2Cinema is accepting business partners beginning August 2010. All Partners will make a contribution to Prelude2Cinema in terms of cash, goods and/or services. All Partners will be involved with the operations of the company.

·         This is an Employee Stock Option Plan and Partnership Shares are not transferable.

·         This is not a solicitation for an investment. All Partners will be involved in the operation of Prelude2Cinema. If you are an Accredited investor, then we will discuss investment terms.

·         Information provided is only for Prospective Business Partners of Prelude2Cinema.

·         All Partners must be accepted by Studio Chief Alex P. Michaels.

About Prelude2Cinema

Prelude2Cinema is a branded entertainment company that promotes businesses using dramatic productions and creative targeted marketing campaigns. Using an independent TV Series, Prelude2Cinema has promoted local businesses and gathered press in local and national media, which increased the sales and exposure of its clients.

Visit our website for more information- including press articles and our annual report.
www.prelude2cinema.com .

Contact Alex P. Michaels by e-mail me at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

This is not a solicitation or stock offering, but a search for business partners who will add equity and skills to the company.