[NEohioPAL] THIRD ANNUAL FATHERS WALK, SEPTEMBER 22ND

Betty Smith mds-sc at neo.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 07:07:55 PDT 2010

Promoting involved, responsible and committed fathers

            Celebrating the 3rd Annual Fathers Walk, September 22, 2010
sponsored by Fame Fathers a Charisma Community Connection, a 501 (C) 3,
program.  The joint mission of Fame Fathers and the National Fatherhood
Initiative is to improve the well-being of children by increasing the
proportion of children growing up with involved, responsible, and committed
fathers.  To that end the Fathers Walk is one of our programs .  Thanks to a
grant from the Ohio Fatherhood Commission, we have expanded into Medina,
Portage, Stark, Summit, and Wayne County.  The goal is for 10,000 fathers to
take their children to school on September 22, 2010.  We could use your
assistance in any of the following areas:

Volunteers needed to greet Fathers at designated school;   Vera Thomas
[fatherswalkscfi at gmail.com]

As many volunteers from your organization that can be available from 7:15 to
8:30 on September 22nd.  Participation form to be completed by each greeter.
Seeking greeters in all five counties.  Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit,
Wayne County

.

 This is an opportunity for fathers to be involved in the education of their
children and the community to show support of them for doing the right
thing.  We look forward to working through you as we promote involved,
responsible and committed fathers in Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, and
Wayne County.

Vera Thomas

Fame Father

Public Relations/Case Manager