[NEohioPAL] Showstoppers seeks adult singers

Iris Greene IGreene at fairmounttemple.org
Mon Aug 30 11:54:03 PDT 2010

Showstoppers ~ Singing Sensations, is a dynamic group of

men and women singing and dancing our way through

Northeastern Ohio

We sing all types of  music from Broadway to Swing!

We present 2 major concerts a year and bring a 45 minute program to
Nursing homes, senior adult residences, clubs, community events,
weddings, etc.

Rehearsals take place at Lyndhurst Community Presbyterian Church in
Lyndhurst on Tuesday evenings.  We're revving up for our new season
beginning Wednesday, September 1.  Interested?  Check out our website
http://showstoppersonline.webs.com

Or call our director, Lynne Leutenberg Yulish at 216-382-4329

Iris Greene

Clergy Assistant

Fairmount Temple

23737 Fairmount Blvd.