[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - NORTH COAST MEN'S CHORUS

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Tue Aug 31 06:04:17 PDT 2010

AUDITIONS

North Coast Men's Chorus

Holiday Concert

There's
Something About Merry!

Sunday, September 12 and 19

6:00 p.m.

Pilgrim
Congregational Church

2592 W. 14th St.

Cleveland

The North Coast
Men's Chorus is holding auditions for new members on Sunday, September 12
and 19 at 6:00 p.m. at Pilgrim Congregational Church, 2592 W. 14th St.
Cleveland. These auditions are for members wishing to sing in our upcoming
holiday concert - _There's Something About Merry_ - to be presented
December 4 ">

The audition process is simple. You'll meet with the
director, sing some scales, and match pitch. There is no need to prepare a
formal audition piece. After the audition, you'll be asked to join our
regular rehearsals which are held from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. Sunday evenings at
Pilgrim Congregational Church.

The North Coast Men's Chorus is a
community-based musical organization which affirms the gay experience by
presenting entertaining, quality performances for diverse audiences;
providing a supportive environment for its members; and promoting a
positive presence in the gay community and beyond. For additional
information, please call 216-556-0590 and leave your name and phone number,
or send an email to membership at ncmchorus.org. Please visit our website at
www.ncmchorus.org for additional information.

Members of the Chorus
represent the widest possible diversity: from doctors, lawyers, and bankers
to service workers, and everything in between. Our programming reflects the
same level of diversity with singing, dancing, and comedy, through music
from around the world. The performances have become known for taking the
audience through an entire range of emotions. As one audience member noted,
"I laughed, giggled, squealed, clapped, stomped my feet, and cried at least
twice. Your shows always bring out a range of emotions for me because of
the music you choose; it represents life and its rainbow of experiences."