[NEohioPAL] 10% off print orders through October!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 10:06:42 PDT 2010

To celebrate the grand opening of our studio in Avon Lake, Braedy Photography (www.braedyphoto.com) is offering 10% off all print products* from now until the end of October! That means all prints, albums, and novelty items are 10% off. Anyone who "likes" our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/braedyphoto) is eligible for this discount--just mention it when you place your order. This is the perfect time to take care of those senior portrait packages!
To view samples please visit our website at www.braedyphoto.com. Rate and shoot information is located under the "Info" tab at the top. Want to keep up to date with our latest promotions and shoots? You can "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/braedyphoto or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/braedyphoto.
Braedy Photography is located in the Artstown Plaza, 33489 Lake Rd, Avon Lake 44012.

*Discount does not apply to sitting fee or any packages with included prints