[NEohioPAL] Title TBD! - Being Left to Our Own Devices - NO SHOW this Labor Day Weekend!

Title TBD! titletobedetermined at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:33:43 PDT 2010

Our run at Bela Dubby is still being extended: September 11 and 25 (and
possible Friday, Sept 17th), we're just taking a little time out this
holiday weekend, and hope that you get to rest up, too.  Or picnic, or take
that little road trip you've always wanted to take...regardless, we wish you
a happy Labor Day Weekend!

Title TBD! is Cleveland's only completely improvised musical. Taking your
suggestion as our inspiration, Title TBD! makes up every song, every word,
every note. It's a show you've never seen before! And will never see again!

Directed by Marc Moritz,
with musical accompaniment by Joe Barone

Title TBD! cast members are Angie Austin, Michael Benning, Robyn Cooper, Ron
Fatica, Matt Dolan, Justin Edenhofer, Liz Huff, Andrew Jorgensen, Joel Kirk,
Marissa Leonino, Anne McEvoy and Matt Rosfelder!

*Next show:  Saturday, September 11th*
7:30 pm.

Bela Dubby
13321 Madison Ave.,
Lakewood, OH 44107

$5

Check out our review by the Cleveland Plain Dealer:
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2010/08/improv_troupe_title_tbd_turns.html