[NEohioPAL] TUESDAY: Vote for James Levin for County Council

Brooke Willis brookewillis at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 16:48:12 PDT 2010

Reminder: Today, Tuesday, September 7 is ELECTION DAY!

I know that many people didn't realize this, because of the holiday.

If you live in Cleveland Ward 3, 7, 8, 9 or 12, PLEASE VOTE LEVIN!

James Levin was the founder and executive/artistic director of Cleveland Public Theatre
   (establishing S.T.E.P., Brick City, Y-Haven and Elyria YMCA theater programs),
the founder and director of the Gordon Square Arts District,
the co-founder and executive director of the Ingenuity Festival,
and a lawyer for 30 years, specializing in criminal defense, civil rights and labor law.
He also helped to form the Northeast Ohio Green Party
and helped establish the legal structure of Cleveland LGBT Pride, Inc.

Please join me in supporting James Levin with your vote on Tuesday.

Thank you,
Brooke Willis

http://levin4cleveland.com/

http://www.facebook.com/ search for James Levin 4 County Council