[NEohioPAL] Reminder: Workshop Players "The Uninvited" Opens September 9

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 18:23:39 PDT 2010

"The Uninvited" by Tim Kelly, directed by Dave Mackeigan, opens Thursday,
September 9.

 Seeking to escape the demands of life in London, Pam Fitzgerald (Cindy
Bilby) and her brother, Roddy, (Paul Nelson) an aspiring playwright,
discover a charming house in the west of England, overlooking the Irish Sea.
The house has long been empty, and they are able to purchase it at a
suspiciously low price.  Fifteen years earlier a murder may or may not have
occurred by the gnarled tree that can be viewed from the French doors.

Slowly the Fitzgeralds begin to sense the evil spirit that still inhabits
the house, announcing its presence with a sudden, bone-chilling cold. A
séance is arranged and the house is forced, at last, to reveal its dark
secrets. The action then builds steadily to a truly terrifying climax, in
which the ghost is discovered to be not only real but dangerous.

Also in the cast are: Deb Burrow, Kelly Dillon, Bob Kenderes, Jonathan
McCleery, Pat Price, Diane Schreiber, Jeanine Surace and Joy Van Kueren.

Production dates are: September 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25 at 8 p.m., with
Sunday matinees on September 12, 19, 26 at 3 p.m.

Tickets are $12.00 each or $10.00 each for groups of 15 or more and may be
reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613.

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at www.workshopplayers.com.

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"