[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Symphony Call for Musicians

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 08:15:54 PDT 2010

TrueNorth Symphony begins preparations for a concert on November 13th.  The
concert will include Beethoven's "Pastorale Symphony (#6)", Debussy's
"Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun," and Respighi's "Pines of Rome."

Rehearsals begin Monday, September 13, at 7:30 pm, held at TrueNorth at
French Creek Nature Center, 4530 Colorado Ave. (Route 611), 2.5 miles north
and west of the I-90/Rt611 interchange.  We have openings for all string
positions for anyone at the intermediate level and above.  Brass, woodwind,
and percussion openings are filled by audition only.

Please call or email me if you are interested in joining us for this concert
or have any questions.  Auditions are very informal and can be done before a
rehearsal.

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com