[NEohioPAL] CLEVELAND BASED WEB SERIES CASTING YOUNG ACTORS

danny wantz clevelandtown at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 06:22:10 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

We are currently casting for a Cleveland based web series called C-Town, a
cross between Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Friends. The topics will
be based around Cleveland and Cleveland based topics (ex Lebron James return
to Cleveland) We are looking for 3 male lead roles and 2 lead female roles
between the ages of 19-28. We will be casting for other roles after we film
episode 1.

Please respond with a headshot and experience resume. If you meet the
specifications we will get back to you and invite you to the open reading on
Saturday September 18th. Address and details will be provided then.

This is not a paid role but every actor will become part owner of the
series. I have a great script and we are confident this will catch on.

Thanks
Dan Wantz
writer/creator