[NEohioPAL] new yoga series starts monday!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 13:19:51 PDT 2010

this affirmation is one of my favorites...it covers everything most of us want to achieve in our lives! Monday is the day we will begin a most magnificant journey into the new yoga series! join me  and my wonderful students! Bring an open heart and mind! I promise you we will have "props" and fun things for you to take home and practice what you have learned!

I see myself in perfect health. I see myself in absolute prosperity. I see myself invigorated with life, appreciating, again, this physical life experience which I wanted so very much as I decided to be a physical Being. It is glorious to be here, a physical Being, making decisions with my physical brain but accessing the power of the Universe through the power of the Law of Attraction.

--- Abraham

Start now to live in a positive and peaceful way!

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

CREATING WITH THE ANGELS YOGA!

 Starts September 13, 2010

13 week series

Monday 8:45-10:15am(please note new morning time)

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$130 pay for the whole series and receive a free book!

Ask And It Is Given

Esther and jerry Hicks

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on the Law of Attraction based on the teachings of Abraham and Esther and Jerry Hicks.  Together we will explore working with the angels and how to create a most magnificent life based on the Processes of the Law of Attraction taught by Abraham.  Now you may ask, "What does this have to do with yoga?" Everything! Yoga allows us to raise our vibrations and be open to receive these teachings and messages from the angels. We will learn a new "process" of attraction each week.

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary.  Come and explore!

Kim ATP ®Reiki Master
 Herbalist
Angel Inspirations
Angelic Kreations
Kim's School of Dance
Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!
www.yogabykim.com
www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

Sept 25 Angels Among Us Berea Community Ed
Nov 6 Yoga by Kim North Royalton Health Expo
Nov 28 Readings for Feedings Michelle Star Healing Arts
Oct 2 3 4 strongsville book sale
Dec 5 Holiday Boutique Angelic Kreations North Royalton
Dec 11 Yule Party Angelic Kreations Goddess Blessed Lakewood
Feb 6, 2011 Winter Light Festival Angelic Kreations and Angel Readings
www.magicbydavidw.com
Jinxed Costumes and Magic Saturdays 12-4
Aug 7 Parmatown Mall 1-3pm
Aug 7 Highland Hts Community Fest 5-9pm
Aug 28 Neighborhood Family Practice Fundraiser
Oct 6 Magic  Class Parma Health Education Center