[NEohioPAL] Staged Reading of New Play at Youngstown Playhouse - FREE!

Cheryl Games cgames at mac.com
Sun Sep 12 07:32:54 PDT 2010

Youngstown Playhouse LIVING ROOM SERIES presents a staged reading of

TO BE CONFIRMED
a new play written by Cheryl Games
directed by Susi Thompson

TO BE CONFIRMED is a coming-of-age story about two Catholic teenage sisters growing up in Youngstown, OH under a cloud of family secrets.

The cast includes: Emily Damelio, Candy DiLullo, Christopher Fidram, Sara Wickline Klimenko, Zach O'Connor, Laura Phillips, Johnny Pecano and Denise Sculli.

There will be a discussion with the playwright, director and cast following the reading.

September 19, 2010 at 6:30 pm
Admission is FREE, donations are welcome.

For more information, contact the Playhouse box office at 330.788.8739, or visit www.mvtheaterbuzz.com.
http://www.mvtheaterbuzz.com/2010/09/12/staged-reading-of-new-play-at-youngstown-playhouse-919/

PRESS RELEASE ANNOUNCING LIVING ROOM SERIES

The Youngstown Playhouse is thrilled to announce that TO BE CONFIRMED, written by Youngstown native Cheryl Games and directed by Susi Thompson, will be the first play in its new Living Room Series play reading program.

The new Living Room Series will consist of informal and staged readings of both new works and existing plays for consideration for the Playhouse’s upcoming seasons.

“The Living Room Series is a great opportunity for the Playhouse to develop new works by local playwrights,” says Mary Ruth Lynn, Youngstown Playhouse Executive Director. “In addition, it’s a way for interested directors to propose plays for our future seasons. And we’re so pleased that Cheryl’s play, To Be Confirmed, will kick-off the series in our newly remodeled Moyer Room!”