[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Accompanist Needed for singing group

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:57:50 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

Steppin' Out, Northeast Ohio's Premier Female Show Choir is currently
looking for an accompanist.   Rehearsals are on Wednesday evenings at 7:30
p.m. at the Olmsted Community Church, 7853 Main St., Olmsted Falls.

Steppin' Out is going into their 55th year of performing in Northeast Ohio.
We are a female show choir, we sing and dance to songs from all eras.  We
are a non-profit organization and our performers are all volunteer.  But the
accompanist position pays $25.00 per rehearsal.  We begin each September,
rehearsing for our May show which is a two hour musical revue performed with
a live band, as a benefit at, and for, the Rocky River Senior Center.  Then
after breaking for the summer we take a scaled down version of our previous
shows and perform around the area at nursing facilities, retirement
centers, meetings, gatherings and Christmas parties.  For these
performances, we use CDs.  We have great fun!  We would love for you to join
us!

If you would please contact Mrs. Carol Silvay, our Business Manager, for an
appointment to audition for this accompanist position, she can be reached at
216-251-9596.  She will also give you any additional information you
require.

Best Wishes!

Vicki Fritzman
Steppin' Out Secretary