[NEohioPAL] Free Dance Class in September

SHARON KNAGGS msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 13 08:49:47 PDT 2010

Have you always wanted to try a form of dance?  Olmsted Performing Arts is
offering new students only the chance to try one free dance class in the month
of September.  Our classes include Dance with Me (18 mos-3years), My First Dance
Class (ages 3-4), Pre-Ballet (ages 5-6), Ballet 1-4, Pointe 1-2, Jazz 1-2,
Modern 1-2, Hip Hop 1-2, Tap 1-2, and a fun adult Jazz/Modern class.  See our
dance schedule at http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com/classes.php. The adult
Jazz/Modern class is at 8:15 on Monday, Sept. 13.  All classes are held at the
Olmsted Community Center, 8170 Mapleway Drive, Olmsted Falls.  Contact
michelle at olmstedperformingarts.com to schedule your free trial class.