[NEohioPAL] All Singers Welcome! Open House 9/28

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 13 10:58:26 PDT 2010

Come and Sing with Legacy Family Singers!

OPEN HOUSE

All Singers Welcome!

Children Teens & Adults

Meet our new director David Wallace at our first rehearsal of the season!

Tuesday, September 28th

7:00pm

Rehearsals

*     Most Tuesday evenings beginning September 28th -May

*     7:00-9:00 PM

*     St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church  23114 West Road, Olmsted Falls at
the border of Berea

*     We sing a wide variety of music styles in 4 part harmony!

Legacy Family Singers is an intergenerational outreach chorus of Legacy In
Education, a non profit organization serving and promoting music and arts
education opportunities for children in Northeast Ohio.

For more information call  440 846 0973