[NEohioPAL] Tuesday Theater Class at Weathervane

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Mon Sep 13 13:09:23 PDT 2010

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Melanie YC Pepe (330) 836-2626
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com

Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane  *  Akron, Ohio  44313

** CLICK HERE to view bios for our instructors! **

Introduction to Theater & Acting
Explores theater as an art form.  Topics vary in each class, but include: How theater tells a story, stage directions, movement for the stage, projection, diction, theater terminology, styles and types of theater, story structure, improvisation, acting technique and the roles of the playwright, actors, director, designers and the audience.  See specific class descriptions for more information.

Introduction to Theater & Acting, Classic Adventures
Ages 8 to 11
Tuesdays, 5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
September 18 - November 20
Tuition $160

CLICK HERE to view FULL DESCRIPTIONS of our Fall Classes

For more information or to register,
click here: http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com
or call 330-836-2626.