[NEohioPAL] Jacques Brel star Providence Hollander passes away at 85

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 05:16:47 PDT 2010

Cleveland lost a theatrical legend last week with the passing of Providence
Hollander.  The memory of seeing Joe Garry's amazing production of Jacques
Brel that kickstarted the rejuvenation of Playhouse Square stays with me to
this day.  I also had the good fortune to attend a musical theatre workshop
she taught at the JCC in the late seventies.  My condolences to her family
and friends.

A link to the Cleveland Plain Dealer obituary:
http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2010/09/jacques_brel_singer_providence.html

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com