[NEohioPAL] A Different Night - this FRIDAY - Always a Different Show! Title TBD! An Improvised Musical!

Title TBD! titletobedetermined at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:36:20 PDT 2010

Yes, Folks, we're shakin' things up a bit - our show is this Friday,
September 17th!
  (no show Saturday the 18th- you can still show up and grab a drink, but
uh, we likely won't be there.)

Back for another fantastic show, Title TBD! is Cleveland's only completely
improvised musical. Taking your suggestion as our inspiration, Title TBD!
makes up every song, every word, every note. It's a show you've never seen
before! And will never see again!

Directed by Marc Moritz,
with musical accompaniment by Matt Dolan

Title TBD! cast members are Angie Austin, Michael Benning, Robyn Cooper, Ron
Fatica, Matt Dolan, Justin Edenhofer, Liz Huff, Andrew Jorgensen, Joel Kirk,
Marissa Leonino, Anne McEvoy and Matt Rosfelder!

*FRIDAY, September 17th*
7:30 pm.

Bela Dubby
13321 Madison Ave.,
Lakewood, OH 44107

$5

Check out our review by the Cleveland Plain Dealer:
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2010/08/improv_troupe_title_tbd_turns.html

(If you can't make this weekend, check out us out on Saturday, September
25th, at Bela Dubby, 7:30pm.)