[NEohioPAL] Goodwill TV Commercial Auditions

Tom Williams tom at stonekap.com
Wed Sep 15 07:31:14 PDT 2010

StoneKap Productions is donating a 30-second commercial for Goodwill to promote shopping there this fall.

The character we are looking for is a female between 25-35 of any authenticity.

This character is an obvious fashionista but must also be friendly and relatable. She's just a little bit arrogant in her "fashion pride." She's not an airhead, but she is oblivious to the fact that not everyone loves clothes like she does. Think Legally Blonde rich girl who loves expensive clothes without the ditziness.

We will be holding auditions for the part of "Designer Girl". We will be holding auditions in North Canton this Thursday, September 16th from 2pm-7pm.

The shoot will take place the following day, Friday, September 17th at Studio 62 in Louisville 12:00pm-4pm.

Even though we are donating the commercial, we are still able to pay $200 for your time and travel plus you can have the video for your reel.

If interested in auditioning, please contact joe at stonekap.com<mailto:joe at stonekap.com> to set up an audition time and the audition address.

Thanks for your consideration!