[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Performing Arts presents Disney's Mulan Jr.

SHARON KNAGGS msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 16 07:06:16 PDT 2010

Olmsted Performing Arts Youth Theater will perform Disney's Mulan Jr., on
Friday, October 22nd at 7 pm and on Saturday, October 23rd at 2 pm and at 7 pm.
Travel back to the legendary, story-telling days of ancient China with this
action-packed stage adaptation of Disney's Mulan. The Huns have invaded, and it
is up to the misfit Mulan and her mischievous sidekick Mushu to save the
Emperor!   Mulan, Jr. is a heartwarming celebration of culture, honor and a
fighting spirit. The score includes favorites like "Reflection", "Honor to Us
All" and "I'll Make a Man Out of You" as well as new songs that will get you up
on your feet!  Performances will be in the 1,200 seat auditorium at Journey
Church (formerly River Church), 6941 Columbia Road, Olmsted Falls.  Advance
tickets are available at www.olmstedperformingarts.com and are $8 for adults and
$6 for children ages 4-12 and seniors.  Add $2/ticket at the door.  Lap sitting
children ages 3 and under are free.

Plus, joinMulan and all her friends for a Mulan Makeover!   90 minutes before
each performance, we'll have a Mulan Makeover for our youngest guests, including
Mulan makeup, painted nails, Mulan bun with chopsticks, fortune cookie, and a
fan. This event will sell out, so reserve your tickets early!  Tickets for
children are just $10 each!  Children must be accompanied by an adult, but
adults do not need to purchase a ticket.