[NEohioPAL] Indie Filmmaker Workshop on Pre-production at Malone University this coming Tuesday.

Open Frame the.open.frame at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:13:22 PDT 2010

Hi!

Our pre-production workshop will feature Joe Siebert, Alyssa Pearson & Derek
Urey, all proficient, experienced filmmakers talking about their best
practices, and talking about production experiences. Plenty of time for Q &
A and networking will also be provided.

The Indie Filmmakers Workshop Series is aimed at providing snapshot
overviews of one aspect of indie filmmaking. These one hour sessions include
a quick overview of the process, dense brief talks by our panelists and
plenty of time for Q & A.

Read more about it here:

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0ByCzFSvYqq8TOTNjYThiZDItNjg4OC00NTU1LWI1YTUtOGNjMGY3MjlmNmM0&hl=en

Because indie filmmakers come from the community, these sessions often
provide great opportunities for larger dialogue and facilitate important
connections between Northeast Ohio Filmmakers -- sometimes leading to future
projects.

Come ready to swap contact info -- and pitch project ideas.  There will be
all different kinds of talent there.  . (actors, producers,
cinematographers, editors)

In order to keep the event manageable, registration is limited to 50 guests.
Please RSVP by calling Kerrie at 330.471.8201.

Let me know if you have questions!

Best,
~andrew