[NEohioPAL] Attention NORTHEAST OHIO Performing Artists

Kim Myers scoutingdirector at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 16:15:11 PDT 2010

SURVEY BEFORE PLANNING:  We are considering the idea of offering major Casting Directors to visit Northeast Ohio and meet some of the areas brightest and best actors and performing artists.  Before we make these sort of commitments, a survey has been suggested.

BIG QUESTION:  Are YOU interested?

If given the opportunity to spend a weekend IN CLEVELAND with Casting Directors & Agents from Atlanta, Orlando, Chicago, Los Angeles & NYC ---- with full performance and interview opportunities...

Time committed:  	Saturday 9am - 7pm
					Sunday  9am - 7pm

Location: TBD (Northeast Ohio region)

Materials needed:  	Headshot & Resume
				   	Demo for vocalists / Press Kit not required at this point

Content of weekend:
Master Classes with top Casting Directors & Agents  (including SAG, AFTRA,EQUITY, AFM and WGA)
Full Stage Performances:  Improvisation, 2 Person Cold Read, Monologue, TV Commercial and more!
Meet & Greet:  Interview with all top agents attending - submitting head shots /resumes
Overall FINALE Show:  Provide an overall performance on Sunday afternoon for family and friends in front of the agents panel.

Projected Cost:  $375.00

**Date to be determined based on response

If you would consider this something you would be interested in EMAIL: talentoffice at me.com

Kim Myers
Executive Director
The ARTS