[NEohioPAL] Looking for good home for my 2 cats

kimberly mahoney pennylane_70 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:09:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am going to be moving and cannot take my 2 cats with me. They are brother and sister, long-haired cats. They are 10 years old and very affectionate. They are NOT de-clawed though (I thought it was too cruel). If you are interested, just send me an email and I can send you picks! I am really looking looking for a GOOD home for them. I have raised them since they were born and they are my little kittys :)

Thanks,
Kimberly Mahoney